Before and After School Provision
The Breakfast Club is open to all children attending Glebe Primary School. The club is situated on the school premises which offers a safe environment. Ms Garara is supported by a team of high quality trained staff whose aim is to ensure that the children have a warm and caring environment, where they can engage in variety of activities.
The Breakfast Club is open daily from 7:45am - 8:50am during term time.
Breakfast is served from 7:45am – 8:30am.
The children are offered a delicious healthy and nutritious breakfast, with a range of food to choose from, including cereal, yoghurts, fruit, toast, and milk. Every Friday a hot vegetarian breakfast is served.
Parents must complete the Breakfast Club registration form if they would like their child to attend.
For Breakfast and supervised Childcare:
£2.50 per day
The Breakfast Club accepts Childcare Vouchers.
After School Club
The After School Club is open to all children attending Glebe School upon completing a registration form. Ms Bid is supported by a team of high quality trained staff.
The After School Club is open daily from: 3:15pm – 5:45pm during term time.
Our aim is to:
- provide a safe and stimulating environment for children after school hours,
- offer a variety of semi structured activities for children to experience and explore, and have access to fun filled indoor and outdoor experiences,
- support children with their social and emotional development, and promote their confidence and self-esteem,
- provide adult and peer group support with homework,
- develop children’s independence skills,
- promote healthy and eating by offering healthy and nutritious snacks,
- enable parents to extend their working hours or access further higher education.
Some of the activities offered at the After School Club include:
- Making Masks
- Clay Modelling
- Board Games
- Puppet Making
- Softball games
- Reading – wide selection of books.
- Variety of outdoor physical activities – (weather permitting)
- Plant growing
£8.00 per day
The After School Club accepts Childcare Vouchers.
For further information please click the button below to download our information leaflet.
Glebe Primary School provides crèche provision to parents that are accessing its adult learning courses and other activities. The crèche is available for children aged 6 months – 4 years. The crèche is located at the Kenton Learning Centre, next to the school.
Parents must complete the crèche registration form.
Currently this is a free service.
The children attending the crèche are engaged in a variety of age-appropriate and creative activities. The children are also provided with a small healthy snack. The care of the children is planned, following consultation with their parents.
For further information please contact Mrs Prerna Patalia, Childcare & Family Support Team Leader