Key Stage One/Two Class Teachers
Two class teacher vacancies for September 2023
Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale
ECTs are welcome to apply
Glebe Primary School is a diverse, supportive and welcoming school. We believe in lifelong learning and are always looking for new ways to learn and grow as a school community. Through our values of commitment, communication and care, we aim to make a difference in all that we do for the whole school community.
We are looking for three full time class teachers to join our team in September 2023 – two in Key Stage One and one in Key Stage Two.
- highly motivated, passionate and committed to continuous development through lifelong learning?
- a positive, proactive team member with high expectations?
- resilient, knowledgeable and creative?
- able to contribute to the wider life of the school?
- enthusiastic children, supportive parents and dedicated colleagues;
- a well-planned and ambitious curriculum;
- a clean, attractive, well-resourced learning environment;
- good professional development opportunities.
Glebe Primary School
Kenton, HA3 9LF
Tel: 020 8204 6564
Headteacher: Mrs Farihah Anwar-Simmons
Deadline and how to apply
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a date and time.
Glebe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check.
Completed applications should be returned to the school office. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: Monday 5th June 2023 at midday.
Interviews Week beginning 12th June 2023
An Equal opportunities Employer
Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children is a very high priority at Glebe. Our rigorous Safer Recruitment procedures ensure only safe adults work with our children. Please note that an online check will be undertaken for any candidates invited for interview.