Vision and Values
Making a positive difference
We aim to:
- inspire enthusiasm for learning and achieving,
- guide the development of responsible citizens,
- build lasting memories.
Values and Beliefs
We are an inclusive ‘Rights Respecting School’ where pupils, parents, staff, governors, and local services work in partnership to meet the needs of the community. We celebrate the positive contribution made by different social, ethnic and linguistic groups.
We have agreed a set of school values which we would like everyone in the school community to develop and follow:
Commitment: All members of the community demonstrating commitment to learning and achieving their own personal best.
Communication: All members of the community communicating clearly, confidently and with warmth and positivity.
Care: All members of the community treating ourselves, each other, visitors and our environment with kindness, consideration and compassion.
You can read more about our School Values and how we demonstrate them here.
We believe that members of our community should:
- have an entitlement to a quality education within a safe, attractive, clean and orderly learning environment,
- have access to a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum,
- enjoy learning, achieve high standards and reach their potential,
- be taught and supported by highly skilled and motivated staff,
- be valued, respected and treated fairly,
- show tolerance and respect towards others,
- receive praise and encouragement and grow in confidence,
- be responsible for their own learning and behaviour,
- understand the need for good personal relationships and healthy living,
- have access to a full range of extended services including childcare, health and social care, lifelong learning, family learning, study support and an out of hours programme of sports and arts activities,
- be enabled to make a positive contribution to the community and the wider world.